Monday, May 7, 2007

Where We Stand Against Shopster

First I want to thank all my visitors for stopping by. I started this blog on May 2 and already have over 230 hits. Not too shabby.

I'm in the process of updating the rip-off report due to some new information. You can visit both Rip-Off Reports by clicking on the links to the right. I've also linked "One Man's Journey..." A blog that was at 900 hits 5 days ago but since I began to comment on how Shopster is a deceptive company, the blog received 1000 hits in just 4 days. This blog has been around since March of 2007 and has more than doubled since I began posting. I know some of my supporters had alot to do with it. I thank you. I also thank you for the very cool e-mails. Even some people who used to be Shopster supporters are having second thoughts about Shopster.

Shopster has told me in several disturbing e-mails that they are not happy with my campaign against them. I wonder just how many people I've saved from doom? Thus far Shopster has decided to lose thousands of dollars in revenue by not doing the right thing and refunding my money. Shopster, this is just the beggining. This company will fall from grace.

No comments: