Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Shopster unavailable for Support

Here is a recent Shopster forum post from our favorite stepford leader Sheldon Cooke. How was I able to get this? Wasn't I kicked out of the forums? Yes, I'm not allowed in the forums, however, when anyone posts in the forums, it automatically gets emailed to me.

05-11-2007, 5:55 PM
12842
sheldon


Joined on 11-06-2006
Support HQ
Posts 191
Support Availability for May 14/07
Due to our monthly company meeting, we will be unavailable for Support from 10 AM to 12 PM MDT (GMT -0700).We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Sheldon Cooke (Shopster Support Team Lead)Feedback? supportster-shel@shopster.comSupport request? support@shopster.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unless Shopster agrees to resolve the matter, I will begin to publish the documents that could harm the future of Shopster.

No comments: