Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Will No Longer Purchase Anything Nor Will I Ever Do Business With Canadian Companies Or People That Say "Aboot" Instead Of About!

I've been ripped off, and I wish I've seen the signs earier. I'm pissed off that the credit card company can't get my money back because of a "No Refund" bull crap policy. I will now piss-on Shopster and Canadian companies in general. I won't eat Canadian Bacon, (They call it something else in Canada...I think they call it ham), I will no longer drink Canada Dry or associate with people who say, "Aboot" instead of "About. I'm tired of being pushed around by companies that don't deliver what they promise. The people that work forv these scumbag companies should drown in a flood of their companies lies. Shopster is no different than any other internet scam. They came up with a clever marketing scheme and filled all their legal loop holes. If I ever see that monkeyboy Sheldon Crooke in my neighborhood, I will have all of my kids piss on him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I'm tired of dumb yankies playing on stupid Canadian steriotypes...we have bacon retard and we don't say aboot...

Go to school Randy you certainly need it.
-signed a Canadian that doesn't work for Shopster but is amazed by Randy's stupidity

Randy said...

Hey now, I saw that South Park movie. It sure did sound like aboot to me. (lol I love it when people have no sense of humor.)

Anonymous said...

Canadians would never elect someone like Bush