Friday, May 11, 2007

Call Shopster and let them know just how you feel!

If you feel you've been ripped off by Shopster E-Commerce, Inc. then call, fax or e-mail them and let them know just how you feel. Some of you have been e-mailing me and showing your support. If you really agree that Shopster is deceptive, misleading and fraudulent then tie-up their phone lines, fill up their emails, clog up their fax machine and tell them that you're mad as hell.

E-mail: Supportster-shel@shopster.com
Telephone: (403) 802-0201
Fax: (403) 802-0294

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Win a date with Sheldon Cooke. lmao!!!

Anonymous said...

I just signed up with Shopster but hearing these scams I don/t think I'll pursue them. I been ripped off by Storeonlines which is a big scam do not signed with them they false advertise give free seminars then lie to ripp consumers off.

Thank