Saturday, May 26, 2007

Final Email To Shopster

Some say I should have done this long ago...

Final Email Sent To Shopster
I have decided to contact my credit card company in hopes to get my refund from Shopster. I will do this on Tuesday May 29th if Shopster still refuses to resolve this matter. Here is my final email to Shopster:

'To whom this may concern:

I have sent numerous emails in attempt to refund my money. I have indicated in many emails that I felt cheated by Shopster. I had no choice but to contact the BBB due to the response I've received from Sheldon Cooke. I continued asking for a complete refund and again I've been denied.

I reported Shopster to Rip-off Report and other consumer agencies. Again I was denied my refund. I have a collection of emails from Shopster and from other members which I will send along with other documents to the credit card company to chargeback Shopster my complete refund. When doing so, the credit card company will not only get my money back but will charge Shopster $50.00 for the service and will have the report on record.

I will do this if Shopster does not volunteer the refund on their own. If I don't hear back by Tuesday, May 29th, then I will contact the credit card company and have them chargeback the credit cards.

Sincerely,

Randy'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you just get over it and move on with your life? We are all tired of you whining like a 3 year old. Just go away!

Randy said...

Who is we? If you don't like my whining, don't come in.

Anonymous said...

It's the 29th. I suppose you will be going to the credit card company. We will be glad if you just do something or just quit. Where's the videos and everything else you had!

Randy said...

Shopster refused to talk to me. I've made one last ditch effort try to have a conversation with them. I've put in calls to them, I've emailed them, but they refuse to respond. Yes, I have no choice but to go to the credit card company. I have 4 videos that I just made. I was told by my legal advisors not to upload them for public display and the documents were sent to BBB and I'll be sending them to the credit card company.

Anonymous said...

I just came accross your site and I feel for you. I used to have a shopster store. I cancelled with them for many reasons. Like if I sold rings there was no option for ring sizes for my customers to select. So how in the hell were they to get the correct ring size? Duh Shopster. It's more of an affiliate kind of business model. I feel a lack of support for Shopster owners ( Us who were the Shopster store owners.) I felt that they are just trying to make money off of... you guessed it... us!

I posted my thoughts and concerns with them in the forum at the time. And there was a lack of support there as well.

I hope you get your money back.

:-)

Randy said...

Thanks for the comment Lisa.