Tuesday, June 12, 2007

James didn't get the memo

I just received this letter from James Nardell, the affiliate program manager.

"Dear Randy,

Welcome to Shopster.com's June affiliate newsletter. The Shopster team has yet again made the Shopster solution even better! The recent upgrades to the Shopster system mean that you can expect even better conversion rates through the affiliate program.


More New Features For Shopster Retailers
This Weeks Hot Products
Getting started with Shopster Guide
Recommended Banners



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More New Features For Shopster Retailers, i.e. YOUR Customers…"

My Customers? Hahahahaha.


"As always, if you need any; ideas, support, suggestions, a site review, or you just want to discuss your success to date then please feel free to contact me by email at: James@Shopster.com, or call me at: (805) 624-5669.

Have a great day!

James D. Nardell
Shopster.com Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.shopster.com : Shopster Website
http://www.amwso.com/shopster.php : Affiliate Support Website"

I've written James many times and never received any support.

Yeah, you have a great day too James.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you sign up to be an affiliate? You don't fool anyone, you signed up and received the email.

Randy said...

I signed up when I joined. I wanted to make money like anyone else. When the war began between me and Shopster, I left the affiliate program. That was over 2 months ago.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.