Friday, October 19, 2007

TELL SHOPSTER YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK!

If you feel you've been cheated by Shopster E- Commerce, Inc (Shopster.com), then call and call and call until you drive them nuts. (403)802-0201 Send letters to them demanding your money back. Shopster E- Commerce, Inc. 804B - 16th Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2R 0S9

File a complaint with the BBB.

The BBB®
Serving Southern Alberta
350, 7330 Fisher Street SE
Calgary, AB T2H 2H8
(403) 517-4BBB
www.betterbusinessbureau.ca


Stand up for your rights and don't let internet scams rip you off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew Shopster wasn't the way to go. I could get all of the items cheaper by going straight to a real supplier instead of a middleman. I've read your posts and hope people will soon get the message that Shopster is a ripoff.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Here is my weblog clear